We are currently working on adding information to the College of Global Futures website about academic integrity, which will include information for faculty.
The College of Global Futures works to develop a respectful and positive culture of academic honesty. We do this by promoting proactive best practices to prevent academic integrity violations along with respectfully and transparently handling cases as they occur. We also help students understand the ASU processes and learn from their mistakes after they are found responsible for a violation.
- Cheating on an academic assessment or assignment
- Plagiarizing or claiming credit for work done by someone else or through the unauthorized use of technology
- Academic deceit, such as fabricating data or information
- Aiding academic integrity policy violations and inappropriately collaborating
- Falsifying academic records
If you have questions or would like to report a violation, you can use the form below (which just collects basic information so we can discuss the situation with you) or reach out to Lisa Murphy and Amy Pate.