Empower College of Global Future alumni with enduring connections, education and resources to be a voice and force for a thriving, sustainable world.
Our alumni, faculty and students are doing great things, and we thank you for wanting to stay involved with our community of leaders, movers and shakers! The College of Global Futures Alumni Network includes graduates from the School of Sustainability, School for the Future of Innovation in Society, School of Complex Adaptive Systems, and Biomimicry program graduates.
Some of the involvement opportunities the College of Global Futures Alumni Network offers include:
- Alumni Mixers during Welcome Week, Homecoming and Graduate Recruitment
- Out-of-state events that focus on alumni networking and professional development
- Service and volunteer opportunities
- Career advising from a College of Global Futures advisor
- Careers Going Forward events that highlight various jobs in the sustainability and innovation industry as well as opportunities to network
- Job shadowing
Do you have suggestions on other resources we can offer? Email [email protected].
Share your story with us and be recognized in our monthly newsletter and on our social media pages. Submitting videos and images is highly encouraged!
Have you moved or started a new career and need to update your information? Click here to update the ASU Alumni Association.
Alumni board leadership 2021-2022
Interested in serving as a leader for the alumni network? Applications to join the board are now open! To view the roles and responsibilities and to apply, click here. Deadline to submit: June 10 at 5 p.m. AZ time
- Victoria Gilchrist – ‘19 EMSL
- Russell Goldstein – ‘18 EMSL
- Michael Hammett – ‘15 GTD
- Warren Gorowitz – ‘16 EMSL
- Jeffrey Jennings – ‘12 BA (Sustainability), ‘14 MSTP
- Ryan Johnson – ‘17 EMSL
- Kevin Margeson – ‘12 MSTP
- Patrick O’Brien – ‘19 MSL
- Emily Powell – ‘19 BA (Sustainability)